Saturday, April 01, 2006

Visiting Florida

This week Meghan and I flew down to Florida to visit a couple of the grad schools I've been accepted to. Everyone was really inviting, wonderful and helpful. Both schools were great in their own ways. I got to see old friends and make new ones. I'll have to make some decisions soon which will be tough.

Tampa

gainesville

obey









The three below images are from Ethan and Mikels' collaborative show- a really nice group of work. Both of these guys went to UNI for undergrad and are finishing up at USF.










Molly showing off the worst microwave I have ever seen.

Molly works at a high school in Florida and this is an image of a note she found on the floor at the school. I transcribed it below.

Wat's up nothing Jus chilling thinkin thinkin Bout you lol yea it's tru I like you U are so pretty when I first step foot in school an I seen you I was like damn! I mean I know a man's not suppose to cry But when I first saw yo face I almost broke down in tear's cuz I never seen an angel and I kno I don't kno u dat well but I kno I want to make u my ol lady But yea I jus wanted to write you a few lines to let u kno how I was feeling. Now im end dis letter old school How we use to do it back in the 3rd grade. Will you be my girl

check one (yes or no)

Hit me up sometime
Call anytime O yea don't tell nobody Bout dis Keep it Between us

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, the Tampa picture looks quite strange. Maybe it's because you took it through a window, but everything looks computer generated.

-Daren

9:26 AM  
Blogger noah said...

it's a photo of an advertizement

12:36 PM  
Blogger Witness said...

That note is fucking incredible.

i LOVE that dead dog and shot-gun.

Good luck with the grad school decision!

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home