Thursday, April 20, 2006

bricks

Well, I made the choice to go to USF in Tampa. I wasn't really ready to make the decision but I did anyway. Florida is a gross place but there is something strange and intriguing about it too, the school seems unique as well. I've spent most of my days drawing, wandering, and eating 2 dollar falafel. There are lots of films I'd like to go see but i'm trying to keep from spending too much money. I saw Days of Heaven a couple days ago and it was worth every cent.

For some musical intelligent and funny pranks, go to www.prangstgrup.com. It's a group of young people in NYC. Most of the videos aren't that great but "Lecture Musical" and "Library Musical" are high class. "Start Up Sound" is amusing as well.

Also, before I headed to the East Coast I started a recording project where I made audio recordings of friends telling stories that involved them in some way. Some from high school, early childhood, "adult" life. Anything from Josh's experiences with road kill to Nathan going to a wedding in Africa to Ryan making a big mess at a parade when he was 12. I'm looking to make an archive of stories from people I know. Most of the stories fall within the ridiculous/funny category but I'm looking to collect stories from sad to funny to life changing and everything in between. If you have a good story, you should get ahold of me and I'll try to connect with you somehow sometime.




This guys pet rat crawled all around through his coat and shirt as we sat next to him on the bus. He was prepared to defend "nuggets" to the death from all the people who gave him strange looks and comments.


this is the kind of thing you see when you drive around Jersey City (keep in mind there was nobody else in sight)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

noah, you made a decision. next step is making a plan...then comes sticking to it. congratulations. do you suppose you will return to the midwest before you head down south? they race cars down there, don't they?

i bought my tickets to europe. june4-july5 are my dates. i am bad with the phone, so please don't feel snubbed. i'll give you a call one of these days and see how you're doing. have you gotten a hold of tom v.? did i even give you his info?

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home